PennsylvaniaRegister for a Class
Welcome, Pennsylvania Teachers!
Affordable, Online Professional Development for Busy PA Teachers
- Click here to browse Act 48 approved courses.
- Our courses meet the rigorous demands of the state, are packed with relevant and current teaching strategies and are the most affordable option for Act 48 Hours.
- All courses are written by active school-teachers.
- Courses are designed to improve student learning though the enhancement of the teacher’s pedagogy (utilizing the most relevant, current and proven teaching strategies).
- Our courses are aligned with Common Core and PA State Standards.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
How it Works
- Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
- Courses can be completed autonomously and at your own convenience.
- Be sure to include your PA Professional ID when filling out your account profile. We use this to upload your credits! You do NOT need to give us your SSN.
- Within 5-7 business days of completing the course, we will upload your credits to the Pennsylvania Department of Education website- you don’t have to!
- Not sure how many Act 48 credits you need or how to get your PA Professional ID? Click here to get that information.
- Verify The Teacher's Academy as an approved provider from the State of Pennsylvania's website. (We are in beautiful Bucks County.)
Attention PA Administrators and Private Schools
- The Teacher's Academy is available to conduct personalized trainings at your school. For on-site training at your school, fill out a Contact Us form.
- We have several options for managing professional development hours for administrators. Please contact us at 215-660-4926 to customize an option that works for you.
- The Teacher's Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher's Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.
Although the Teacher’s Academy goes to great lengths to stay on top of the latest state regulations for teachers in each state, it is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the process for submission and approval of all professional development and licensing work, according to their state requirements.