PennsylvaniaRegister for a Class
Professional Development for Teachers PA
Affordable Act 48 Courses for Busy PA Teachers
- PA teachers need 180 Act 48 hours every 5 years.
- Self-paced courses can be downloaded to your home computer and completed autonomously.
- Be sure to include your PA Professional ID when filling out your account profile. We use this to upload your credits! You do NOT need to give us your SSN.
- Within 5-7 business days of completing the course, we will upload your credits to the Pennsylvania Department of Education website- you don’t have to!
- Not sure how many Act 48 credits you need or how to get your PA Professional ID? Click here to get that information.
- Verify The Teacher's Academy as an approved provider from the State of Pennsylvania's website. (We are in beautiful Bucks County.)
- Click here to browse Act 48 approved courses.
Attention PA Administrators and Private Schools
- The Teacher's Academy is available to conduct personalized trainings at your school. For on-site training at your school, fill out a Contact Us form.
- We have several options for managing professional development hours for administrators. Please contact us at 215-660-4926 to customize an option that works for you.
- The Teacher's Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International for non-biblical studies.