IllinoisRegister for a Class
Illinois Public School Teachers
- If you are currently employed by a school district, professional development activites are provided for you through regionally approved providers.
- Professional development hours must be earned through a regionally approved provider. (The Teacher's Academy is located in PA and is not considered a regionally approved provider.)
- IL teachers may submit a Request for Approval form to your state's Department of Education or district administration for pre-approval purposes.
Illinois Private School Teachers
- The Teacher's Academy is an approved provider of ACSI CEUs by Association of Christian School International.
- Courses are approved for Professional/ Non-Biblical studies.
- You can still check us out on: