MichiganRegister for a Class
State Continuing Education Clock Hours for Michigan Public School Teachers
- Michigan teachers need 150 professional learning hours during the 3-5 year period for certificate renewal or progression.
- Michigan educators can use IACET programs for their SCECH (State Continuing Education Clock Hours) hours.
- 1 SCECH Hour = 1 Professional Learning Hour
- The Teacher’s Academy is approved to issue International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) CEUs.
- Upon completion of the coursework, teachers will receive a Certification of Completion and Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered.
- MI Teachers will receive the IACET logo and CEUs on their cerificates. SCECH sponsors will change IACET hours to SCECHs and add the hours to their professional development accounts.
- The Teacher’s Academy provides courses are approved under MI Legislative Requirements Sections 1526 and 1527.
- If your district requires approval prior to completing a course, we have provided a Request for Approval form for your convenience.
- Click here to browse all courses.
Michigan Private School Teachers
- The Teacher's Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher's Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.