Register for a Class
Clock Hours for Minnesota Public School Teachers
- Teachers need 125 clock hours of professional development every 5 years.
- According to the MN DOE, "Online professional development opportunities may be used to meet the requirements, as long as they meet the rule requirements. Teachers should work through their local continuing education committee for guidance about what is expected and where to obtain the professional development."
- Our courses are written in 3, 6, 15 or 18 hour increments. Example: 15 hour course = 15 clock hours or 1.5 CEUs.
- Within 5-7 business day of course completion, teachers will receive a Certificate of Completion along with a Feedback Form.
- For pre-approval submit the Request for Approval form.
- Click here to browse all courses.