Register for a Class
Ohio Public School Teachers
- Ohio teachers must obtain 180 contact hours of professional development every 5 years.
- Ohio teachers can create their own customized Professional Development Plan to obtain these hours.
- Submit our Request for Approval form to the Professional Development Committee of your school for pre-approval of our courses.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Click here to browse all courses.
Ohio Private School Teachers
- The Teacher's Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher's Academy courses fall under Professional /Non-biblical Studies.