New JerseyRegister for a Class
Welcome, New Jersey Teachers!
Professional Development for New Jersey Teachers
- New Jersey Teachers must accrue 20 hours of professional development each school year.
- Our courses are aligned with New Jersey's Standards for Professional Learning.
- The Certificate of Completion and Feedback Form can be submitted as documentation required for the NJ Professional Development Plan.
- If your district requires prior approval to take online courses for professional development, download the Request for Approval form.
- Click here to browse all courses.
New Jersey Private School Teachers
- Recieve ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International toward non-biblical studies.
- The ACSI credits will be listed on the course descriptions in our course catalog.