North CarolinaRegister for a Class
North Carolina Public School Teachers
- Click here to browse all courses.
- 1 Renewal Credit = 10 Contact hours. Our courses are written in 3, 6, 15 and 18 hour increments.
- North Carolina Standard Professional 2 Educator’s Licenses must be renewed every five (5) years.
- Public school teachers employed by a school district can submit the Request for Approval form to an LEA for prior approval.
- According to NC Department of Public Instruction, "Individuals not currently employed in a public school unit (or a nonpublic school authorized to administer staff development programs) should maintain their own records of renewal credit until it is time to renew their professional educator's licenses. Contact your former public school employer(s), if applicable, to receive a signed and dated copy of renewal credits earned while employed."
- NC teachers receive a Certificate of Completion and Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
North Carolina Private School Teachers
- Earn your Association of Christian School International (ACSI) CEUs.
- Courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.