TennesseeRegister for a Class
Welcome, Tennessee Teachers!
Tennessee Public School Teachers
- Tennessee teachers must obtain 60 professional development points every (6) years to renew their teaching certificate.
- The online courses at The Teachers Academy are written in 3, 6, 15 and 18 hour (Professional Development Point) increments.
- Upon course completion, teachers will receive a Certificate of Completion and Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered.
- Visit the PDP Quick Facts page on the Tennessee Department of Education website.
- Submit the Request for Approval form for pre-approval.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Click here to browse all courses.
Tennessee Private School Teachers
- The Teacher's Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher's Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.