VirginiaRegister for a Class
Welcome, Virginia Teachers!
- Click here to browse all courses.
- Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
- Courses can be completed autonomously.
- Courses are designed to improve student learning though the enhancement of the teacher’s pedagogy (utilizing the most relevant, current and proven teaching strategies).
- All of The Teacher's Academy courses are written by active school teachers.
Virginia Public School Teachers
- VA teachers need 180 Professional Development Points every 5 years for license renewal.
- The Teacher's Academy courses fall under Option #8 "Professional Development Activities" of the Licensure Renewal Manual.
- Our courses are written in 3, 6, 15 or 18 hour increments. For example, our 15 hour courses are worth 15 renewal credits or 1.5 CEUs.
- Within 5-7 business day of course completion, teachers will receive a Certificate of Completion along with a Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered for the course.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- For pre-approval submit the Request for Approval form.
Virginia Private School Teachers
- The Teacher's Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher's Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.