CaliforniaRegister for a Class
California Public School Teachers
- Teachers who work for schools funded by the Quality Education Investment Act (QEIA) must obtain 40 hours of Professional Development each year.
- Our courses are aligned with QEIA standards: Rigorous, in-depth professional development on effective pedagogical practices or to extend knowledge of subject matter the teacher is assigned to teach.
- Submit the Request for Approval form to your state's Department of Education or district administration.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Click here to browse all courses.
California Private School Teachers
- Earn ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International for professional, non-biblical studies.