ColoradoRegister for a Class
Welcome, Colorado Teachers!
Helping Colorado Teachers Renew their Teaching Certificates
- Colorado teachers must complete 90 clock hours of Professional Development activities every 5 years.
- Online courses are considered an acceptable form of Professional Development for Colorado teachers. Our courses align with the Colorado Professional Educator Standards.
- Upon course completion, teachers will receive a Certificate of Completion and Feedback Form stating the Continuing Education Units (hours) earned and skills mastered.
- If your district requires approval for your professional development activity choice, a Request For Approval form is available for download.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Click here to browse all courses.
enhanced your professional growth and can relate them to one or more of the Colorado Professional Educator Standards. - See more at: http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof/licensure_renewal_faq#sthash.niWYL7Ig.dpuf
Colorado Private School Teachers
- The Teacher's Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher's Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.