MontanaRegister for a Class
Montana Public School Teachers
- The Office of Public Instruction (OPI) sets the professional development standard for Montana teachers.
- Teachers in Montana may take online courses such as the ones available at The Teacher’s Academy but must use Montana's Application for Prior Approval of PD Actvities Form.
- If required, submit the Request for Approval form to your state's Department of Education or district administration.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Click here to browse all courses.
Montana Private School Teachers
- The Teacher's Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher's Academy courses fall under Professional /Non-biblical Studies.