Product ID : CA1012
"Learning Triggers in PowerPoint would have been difficult to figure out on my own. I'm very glad I took this course and look forward to sharing what I have learned with my students." - Catherine E.
If you are an avid PowerPoint user and want to dig deeper into the program to find some new ways to use the familiar software, Triggers are for you!
PROJECTS TO BE UPLOADED UPON COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
1. Triggers Assessment
2. Interactive Presentation using triggers (Review Game)
3. Lesson Plan
· Basic PowerPoint and File Management skills required
· Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016
· *Adobe Reader 11.1.01 or later required to edit and save coursework
· (You can download this software for free at Adobe.com)
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING OBJECTIVES
· Experience and assess their understanding of how triggers work.
· Plan and create an interactive presentation using triggers
· Integrate learned skills into a Lesson Plan
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
CCSS.ELA 1.2.C 6-8- Key Ideas and Detail Analysis
CCSS.ELA 1.2.D 6-8- Point of View
CCSS.ELA 1.3.A 6-8- Theme
CCSS.ELA. 4.6- Writing for different audiences