Act 48 Approved Courses
Middle School Education
High School Education
Get ready for an updated look and a more streamlined process for earning professional development hours! No worries, our commitment to producing high-quality, relevant courses for busy teachers will never change.
Where teachers go to learn.
We are one of the leading online resource providing professional development courses for teachers in PA and across the United States. Designed by educators, for educators, our programs enable teaching professionals at all levels in their careers to enhance their skills and broaden their teaching style. With courses available for download on any computer, we make it easy to find new ways to reach your students.
We aim to provide only courses that will have a wide range of benefits to all educators, whether full-time, part-time, or substitute! Our number of accrediting organizations include:
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET CEUs)
- States accepting IACET CEU courses: AZ, GA, NH, MA, MI, SD, SC, VT
- Pennsylvania Department of Education, listed under Act 48 Academy (Act 48 Hours)
- ACSI for Professional/ Non-biblical studies (ACSI Credits)
- Texas Education Agency CPE #902185
- New York Approved Sponsor of CTLE#3400